Cleaning your toilet, while it may not be the most pleasant, is really easy to do. You'll have a clean, spotless toilet after a few minutes of cleaning. Here's how to clean your toilet:
- Turn off water and flush the toilet to empty out the tank
- Generously sprinkle or squirt the toilet cleaner solution of your choice
- Put on cleaning gloves
- Scrub inside the entire bowl and thoroughly scrub under the rim as well
If you don't know how to clean the outside of your toilet, this is how to do it:
- Wipe down your toilet bowl with sanitizing wipes
- Follow up the sanitizing wipes by using a micro-fiber cloth
There a many benefits to having a clean toilet bowl. Some of the benefits include the reduction of bacteria and improved odors. By cleaning and sanitizing your bathroom, you can prevent the spread of common bacteria such as streptococcus and staphylococcus. You also improve the overall vibe and feel of your bathroom and home. Guests will feel more comfortable in your home as a result of your clean, fresh toilet. It sounds weird but it really works.
What's the nastiest toilet bowl you've ever seen? Let us know in the comments below!
As seen on ABC's Shark Tank, the IllumiBowl is a motion-activated toilet night light popular among potty training families and senior citizens. The IllumiBowl makes your toilet glow in order to make late night trips to the bathroom safe and easy. It's powered by three AAA batteries and attaches easily to any toilet seat. This popular product is toilet technology at its best. Who doesn't love a glowing toilet?