Have you ever made DIY cleaning wipes for your bathroom? This guide will prove how easy it is to make your own cleaning wipes while saving you money in the long run. Here's the process:
- 10 old, clean baby wash cloths
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 6-8 drops of your favorite essential oil (we recommend lemon or peppermint)
- Resealable jar (mason jars work well)
1. Layer the baby wash cloths in a row with a 2-inch overlap.
2. Place a pencil on the first baby wash cloth and roll the pencil into the wash cloths so the wash cloths are wrapped around the pencil.
3. Place the wash cloths wrapped around the pencil in your resealable jar.
4. Remove the pencil. Pull the corner of the wash cloth out so it's just past the top of the other wash cloths.
5. Mix water, white vinegar and essential oil and pour into the jar.
6. Allow the mixture to soak into the baby wash cloths at least an hour before using.
For more great bathroom tips like this, visit IllumiBowl's bathroom tips blog. As seen on ABC's Shark Tank, IllumiBowl is a motion-activated toilet night light.