A clogged shower drain can mean a disgusting odor for days. Here's a natural homemade drain cleaner recipe that only calls for baking and white vinegar:
- Pour 1.5 cups of regular baking soda down the affected shower drain.
- Pour 1 cup of white vinegar immediately after pouring baking soda down the drain.
- Cover the drain with a plug or plate to keep the baking soda/white vinegar combo inside.
- Allow the natural cleaning solution to sit for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove the plug/cover and run hot water through the pipes for 3-5 minutes.
Repeat if needed.
You can follow up your unclogging solution by adding a 5-7 drops of your favorite essential oil to improve the smell of your shower drain.
As seen on ABC's Shark Tank, IllumiBowl is a motion-activated toilet night light.