Bubble baths are a simple way to wind down and relieve stress. It's easy to create the best bubble bath night ever. Here are seven ways to chill and enjoy soaking in warm bubbles:
- Add a few drops of lavender oil: A popular essential oil, lavender oil has a calming scent. The use of lavender oil is a good way to improve the overall feel of your bubble bath. Its relaxing properties can be experienced by adding about 10-12 drops to your bath.
- Bath salts: Whether it's homemade or store bought, bath salts come with a few benefits of their own. Bath salts contain various minerals such as calcium, potassium and sodium which can help moisturize your skin. Your skin can be softer after using bath salts in your bubble bath.
- Glass of water: Keeping a glass of water within reach is a great way to stay hydrated while enjoying your bubble bath. A bottle of water can also get the job done if you don't want to use a glass.
- Set up your iPad: Feel free to set up your iPad on a chair or small table right next to your bath tub. You can watch your favorite Netflix show or watch crazy cat videos on YouTube. If you get tired of watching a show, you can put on some of your favorite music.
- Delicious snacks: Do you like olives or crackers? Or are fruits like grapes your things? Bring a few snacks with you to get the most out of your bubble bath. Snacks are a great way to enjoy however long you're in the bath.
- Light a candle: A candle or two can greatly add to the mood of your bubble bath. Scented candles will create a calming effect and also give off a soft light with a soft smell.
- Turn down the lights: Having the lights on full blast is not the best way to enjoy your bath. If you can, turn off the bathroom lights in your bathroom. If you have a dimmer, put it to work for you. Turning down the lights will help you be more relaxed when enjoying your bubble bath.
How do you get the most out of your bubble bath? Let us know in the comments below!
As seen on ABC's Shark Tank, the IllumiBowl is a motion-activated toilet night light popular among potty training families and senior citizens. The IllumiBowl makes your toilet glow in order to make late night trips to the bathroom safe and easy. It's powered by three AAA batteries and attaches easily to any toilet seat. This popular product is toilet technology at its best. Who doesn't love a glowing toilet?