If you want your tub to be clean and smell good, try out this all-natural DIY tub cleaner recipe. Here are the ingredients and step-by-step guide so you make it and use it at home:
- 1 cup of baking soda
- One of the following essential oils: peppermint, lemon, eucalyptus, rosemary or cinnamon
- Combine 1 cup of baking soda with enough water until the two ingredients form a paste.
- Add 5-7 drops of your preferred essential oil and mix it in the water-baking soda combination.
- Apply your freshly made tub cleaner to your tub and scrub with a brush or sponge.
- Rinse off any excess tub cleaner with warm water.
- Enjoy your clean, fresh-smelling tub!
For more helpful bathroom tips, visit the IllumiBowl bathroom tips blog! As seen on ABC's Shark Tank, IllumiBowl is a motion-activated toilet night light designed to help you take care of number one and number two.