The Super Bowl is just around the corner and chances are that you're having family and friends over for the big game. Thanks to the nachos and other intestines-stimulating food present, your bathroom will probably be just as busy as the beer lines during half-time.
If there are any three things you need cleaned in your bathroom, these are it (it'll make your guests real happy):
This is a no brainer. You need to clean your porcelain throne regularly. Follow these quick steps for your bowl:
- Spray the lid and seat with a disinfectant bathroom cleaner. Wipe down lid and seat.
- Add one cup of baking soda in your toilet bowl. Allow it to sit for 60 seconds. Scrub with toilet brush. Flush
- Wipe down sides of toilet brush with a microfiber.
Be sure to have your IllumiBowl just in case your friends forget to turn on the light.
2. Bathroom sink
Hopefully your bathroom sink will be used by guests. Otherwise, you might need to educate your buddies about cleanliness or have to find new friends who wash their hands regularly.
Follow these quick steps for your bathroom sink:
- Wipe down surface of bathroom sink with wash cloth using warm water.
- Sprinkle baking soda until you have enough baking soda to make a thin paste.
- Scrub with a toothbrush with a focus on your sink's crevices.
- Rinse your bathroom sink and wipe down with a microfiber cloth.
3. Bathroom mirror
Reflections matter. At least what your friends think of themselves when they look in the mirror so be sure that your mirror is nice and shiny. Follow these quick tips:
- Lay a towel down below your mirror.
- Spray mirror with water-vinegar solution (one part vinegar, four parts water).
- Wipe down mirror with clean cloth.
- Buff mirror with crumpled newspaper (glass will not absorb ink)
After you've cleaned the three bathroom fixtures listed above, don't forget to clean up and put away all of your cleaning materials!
As seen on ABC's Shark Tank, IllumiBowl is a motion-activated toilet night light designed to help you with number one and number two.